31/08/2008

Do you know Phnom Penh?

Ok, still no way to upload pictures so you'll just have to trust me when I tell you that Cambodia looks actually like finland in december. I spent the last 3 days in Phnom Penh and beside drinking in the FCC (thanks Rob; great place) for the happy hour, I didn't do much. Well, put it this way: Once you've visited the prison S-21 and the killing fields, its not much else to do. Of course you can as well buy a cow and shoot it with a bazooka but after what i've seen in the genocide museum and not that in the mood for massive killing (even if I'd have enough minced meat to create the biggest hamburger in the world.) So, I left for Kratie, spotting Fresh water dolphins and organise my move to Mondulkiri province on the back of a pick up truck leaving tomorrow morning. 7Hours on the back of a truck? Now that's what I call holidays!

No comments: