11/02/2010

Go get it tiger!


Yes, the year of the Ox sucked! Thanks god,
this year should be a lot better because it
is the year of the Tiger!
Oh Boy, not sure about that one...


Yep, I know, It has been yonks that I haven't posted any damn thing on my blog. Not that nothing absolutely thrilling happened to me since, but I was kind of, well, extremely lazy to write it up.
So what happened then? Well, beside the fact that my swing is dramatically improving thanks to my beautiful private driving range in my condo I also started playing squash, yes, squash... that sport very popular in the 80's happens to be a life saving stress relieve caused by about 200 spoon fed post-teenagers visibly not able to cope with my teaching style (involving a lot of curse words and scolding I admit...).

My apartment is finally almost ready, the bulk of furniture in place I still need sort out a few little annoying details like 'ants attack'! Bloody hell, where the heck are they coming from?
I need to crush them, whatever it takes, war is on!

Since almost one month now, I jumped into something I thought will never happen to me:
to live with someone, in my precise case not anybody but Ophelie; after sharing brief moments in Dublin, then Nantes and more recently Tahiti, this foolish girl decided to join me in Malaysia to witness my daily morning grumpiness. She managed to find a job in 2 little weeks and from tomorrow morning, we'll both be expats in KL.
If life as a couple doesn't thrill very much either of us, I must say that it works pretty smoothly and if anything bad occurs between us, we settle it on the squash court, simple. So far so good.

On an other note, for a few weeks now, I'm going through a living hell having to suffer the constant torture of chinese new year eve song. Well 2 songs to be honest, both equally horrifying. Not that I have anything against tons of biscuits, mandarines or any other treats and sweets, but that song just make me cringe.
So to respect chinese tradition, I'll be extremely generous by sharing with you this astonishing hit, enjoy it, peace and prosperity on you all!

3 comments:

Krapax said...

Haha nice to see that u're alive !

I miss Asia .. Wuhan, Shanghai, KL ..

gabriel said...

Wuhan??? You miss Wuhan??? The japanese massage and the donkey meat, right? LOL

Krapax said...

YES SOMETIMES I MISS WUHAN ! ;)
//
Ma bouffe à 3 kuai, mon coiffeur à 15, le taxi ts les jours, les chinoiseries toutes les heures, les insultes en mandarin, le taf' à l'arrache ..